Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resolutions, Resolutions Update

An update of my Resolutions for 2009.

1. Volunteer at the Children's Hospital.
I haven't done this yet. I think there's an informational meeting next month, but I can't remember. I did send an email, asking about how to volunteer....So...I'm getting there? I need to try harder on this one.

2. Be creative.
This was an easy one for me...I've completed and hung 2 paintings that go together. I love them! I've also been working more on my scrapbook. Ultimately, I want to sew more. So far so good though.

3. Save 100 dollars a week.

Done and done! I've saved mega bucks this month and I love it!

4. Vegan: Do it.
With the occasional slip of chocolate and sometimes inevitable skim latte (because I can no longer have soy, doctor's orders), I've done pretty well this month.

5. Lose 5 lbs each month until March.
Womp! Womp! Haven't done this one this month. Although, I've been working out 5-6 days a week. I can only conclude that I need to pay more attention to what and when I eat. I have a bad habit of snacking-And even though I usually eat healthy things all the time, snacking is still a bad habit and isn't good for my metabolism (which is already pretty crummy).

6. Go to the gym 6 days a week.
GOAL REACHED FOR THIS MONTH! Keep it up, yo.

3.5 out of 6 this month, (a .5 for the vegan goal)...I think I'm doin pretty darn tootin grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment