Friday, January 23, 2009

So.....

This morning I woke up at about 4 with a funky stomach and I couldn't get back to sleep.For some reason I randomly started thinking of baby names for my unborn children. I felt kinda crazy and hope that Chris couldn't read my mind as he lay there sleeping next to me.
Of course, they were girl names, and I didn't really like any of them...Probably because right now, I'm in no position to have children. I don't even want them right now. Hell, with my job I don't need to have any kids right now. In a way, I have three of my own kids, ages 3, 1, and 4 months. We kick from 8-5:30 Monday-Friday and then I'm done. Usually by the end of the day I fly out of work like it's on fire...
So yeah, I don't really know why I lay there for a half hour thinking about baby names. Is okay to blame hormones?

4 comments:

  1. I've done this since I was around your age (and had no intention of ever becoming a mother - it was just something I did). I still come up with baby names and we're NOT having any more thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dibs on Violet and or Ruth and or Lucy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitch. As long as you don't take Ruby.

    ReplyDelete