Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions Resolutions

So............New year, new goals. I did pretty good with last years goal of loosing weight. Which wasn't hard...Quitting birth control can do wonders! But I would still like to loose a few among other things. Here are my resolutions:

1. Go to the gym 6 days a week.
This shouldn't be too hard for me to do. I'm pretty good about it, except for those days
when I drank too much the night before or worked too late.

2. Lose 5 pounds of fatty fat in January, February, and March and keep it off.

3. Go back to being a vegan.
After reading the book, Skinny Bitch (Oh, yes! I am embarrassed about this one!), and
after wanting to puke at the things I read, I'm going back to it. I pretty much was one
already, but I made exceptions for fish and eggs....Not any more. More and more, I believe
that our bodies are not made to eat and digest meat and dairy.

4. Save $100 a week.
Since I'm moving back to Chambana in the summer, I'll need to save up some dough.
Besides, there's something comforting about knowing there's a bunch of money stashed
away for a rainy day.

5. Be more creative.
This includes painting, sewing, music, e'rethaaaaaaaaang. I find myself laying on the couch a
lot watching tv in my downtime, when instead I could be doin' stuff!

6. Volunteer at the Children's Hospital.
Need I say more?

I think that's it......I've written these down in my day planner so I can stare at them daily. We'll see how this year goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment