Tuesday, February 24, 2009

F* THAT!

So last week was my Bday...And amongst a load of things that I was forced to realize that week, I also noticed that for whatever reason I spend, no waste, too much of my time on people whom, to quote Oprah Winfrey, deplete me.

I really can't put my finger on why I do it. Most of the time when I'm even around these people, I'm fidgiting, nervous, and uncomfortable...Worse, I second guess myself into acting like someone I not, and thinking that the person I am just isn't good enough. Hmm...Maybe this is why I stopped hanging out with those very same people in the first place.

Well, guess what, from here on out:
F* THAT!
I realize that this may make me sound like a b-word. But if you knew me at all, you'd know that I'm everything but that.

No comments:

Post a Comment