Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kittens....

Everyone loves kittens...Including me. So when I came home last weekend and saw the kittens that my brother's cat just had...I succumbed to claiming two of them.


Meet Marley (my brother loves this kitten, but my dad won't let him keep it-So I am!)...



And this little kitty... We don't have a name for her yet. I thought, "Maybe Tina! So I can say things like 'Eat your freakin' food, Tina. Ya fat lard!" But that seems kind of mean...So I dunno yet.




These pictures are down right ugly...I'll take better pictures next time I'm home.

P.S. Any suggestions for kitten number #2? She/he's grey with white paws...

6 comments:

  1. Such cute little babies! Flynn is partial to Pepperoni for kitty #2. Evan says "Yeah, I'd go with 'Tina'." Tina is a sweet name for a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Awe. Thanks...Pepperoni, huh? That'd be funny too, considering Chris and I are both vegans :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooooooooooooo common. I'll have to decided when I go home next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it! This morning on the way to work, I thought that Derrek or Rodney would be funny... because she's a girl... and also, why would you name a cat those names?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh, and I just thought of this while making dinner... If one is named Marley,name the other one Tosh.

    ReplyDelete